Hi Greg and Peter,

two examples from my side.

One of my tools (osra) has 7 dependencies. A few of them, GraphicsMagick
for example, makes sense to include as separate repo. But I feel that
the other are too special.

- openbabel (is an extra repo)
- GraphicsMagick
- potrace
- gocr
- tclap
- ocrad
- cuneiform-linux

Osra, on its own, needs a patch to be applied to install with my
parameters. I used wget to fetch these patch. Maybe patch-action can be
created to download and patch a package. But other corner cases will
arise ;)

Cheers,
Bjoern