Deleting the integrated tool panel config and retarting solved the issue. Thanks!

Joachim

Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib

On 05/08/2013 04:02 PM, Björn Grüning wrote:
Hi Joachim,

can you try to delete/rename integrated_tool_panel.xml, it is generated
during start-up.

Hope that helps,
Björn

Hi all,

Stupidly enough, I installed a tool shed repo under 'root' of the
toolbox. Yes, it was EMBOSS5.0 (btw, installation went flawless!).

1. From the admin menu, I choose to unactivate the repo (manage tool
shed repo's)
2. From the admin menu, I reinstalled the tool shed from Main Tool Shed,
and chose to put it under a section 'EMBOSS'. This to no avail: all
tools still under root.
3. I manually edited the shed_tool_conf.xml and added the section tags
4. The section is now displayed, containing the EMBOSS tools. BUT the
tools under the root of the toolbox are still there.

Any assistance here?

Cheers,
Joachim