On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> The automated testing framework consists of a series of scripts that run in
> a certain order, so between one script and the next, there may sometimes be
> unexpected results displayed. I've had a look at the repositories you
> listed, and the results all seem to be in order now. The RSS feed also seems
> to be displaying the same results as the web interface.

There seems to be some kind of caching problem for me:

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/20e44218fa63
>> Functional test results for changeset revision 20e44218fa63 of clinod
>> 0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.
>> 7:38 AM (2 hours ago)
>>
>> --> No test results shown (positive or negative), yet it is
>>       listed under "Latest revision: failing tool tests"

That URL redirects to here, still no test results shown in my main
browser (Firefox v20.0 on Mac):
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository?repository_id=27e2bf03e13aae5d&changeset_revision=20e44218fa63

However, switching to Safari or Firefox on Windows I see the failing
test (Error: Unable to access jarfile ...).

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/c70df461aae5
>> Functional test results for changeset revision c70df461aae5 of effectivet3
>> 0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.
>> 7:38 AM (2 hours ago)
>>
>> --> No test results shown (positive or negative), yet it is
>>      listed under "Latest revision: failing tool tests"

That URL redirects to here, still no test results in my main browser
(Firefox v20.0 on Mac):
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository?repository_id=26f26c7aa084d325&changeset_revision=c70df461aae5

Again, switching to Safari or Firefox on Windows I see two failing tests
(Effective T3 model JAR file not found ...).

This suggest some caching problem - but restarting Firefox didn't
solve it, nor did deleting the cache files in Firefox. Puzzling.