On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> The automated testing framework consists of a series of scripts that run in
>> a certain order, so between one script and the next, there may sometimes be
>> unexpected results displayed. I've had a look at the repositories you
>> listed, and the results all seem to be in order now. The RSS feed also seems
>> to be displaying the same results as the web interface.
>
> There seems to be some kind of caching problem for me:
>
>>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/20e44218fa63
>>> Functional test results for changeset revision 20e44218fa63 of clinod
>>> 0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.
>>> 7:38 AM (2 hours ago)
>>>
>>> --> No test results shown (positive or negative), yet it is
>>>       listed under "Latest revision: failing tool tests"
>
> That URL redirects to here, still no test results shown in my main
> browser (Firefox v20.0 on Mac):
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository?repository_id=27e2bf03e13aae5d&changeset_revision=20e44218fa63
>
> However, switching to Safari or Firefox on Windows I see the failing
> test (Error: Unable to access jarfile ...).

Today all those browsers show no test results for clinod :(

Tool test results
Automated test environment
Time tested: ~ 4 hours ago
System: Linux 3.0.0-1-amd64
Architecture: x86_64
Python version: 2.7.2+
Galaxy revision:
Galaxy database version:
Tool shed revision: 9701:65a81aead95e
Tool shed database version: 18
Tool shed mercurial version: 2.2.3

>>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/c70df461aae5
>>> Functional test results for changeset revision c70df461aae5 of effectivet3
>>> 0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.
>>> 7:38 AM (2 hours ago)

Failures still showing (good), I've not uploaded the suggested changes
Dave made on Friday yet:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-May/014619.html

But in addition to clinod (above), here are some more repositories where
the test results are currently missing (tested in three browsers over two
machines):
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr/58359ce5bde9
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss/88f002677c63
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_primer_clip/06e6112091aa

Might there be a timing issue here? Is it possible that when I check
in the morning UK time, the test results haven't yet all been recorded
in the database so the Tool Shed only has partial information - then
when you check in the afternoon UK time (morning in USA) things are
working (although I don't always see this if there is also a cache problem).