Hi,

I'm running a local Galaxy instance and using the test tool shed.  I've
just noticed that workflows imported from the test tool shed don't have
either workflow level or tool level annotations available (even though
they are present in the .ga file in the repository).

On the other hand, if a workflow is imported from a file on disk or from a
URL, tool level annotations are available while workflow level annotations
are not.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ilya