Hi Peter,

Yes that's most likely part of it ... thanks for the link to that thread.  I
think I am suffering from the same issue.

 ... but I'm also assuming when my test results come back I'll still need to
figure out where my repository dependencies failed.  Last test result I saw it
looked like a failure compiling ruby ... but it's hard to know what's missing
to fix it.

Cheers
Ira