Awesome, thanks!  What about workflows imported from tool shed
repositories?  For example, I have two annotated workflows in this
repository: http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/hackdna/refinery_test.
 When I install them from the repository to my local galaxy-central
instance (9722:6d72b2db32c0) the annotations are still not showing up in
the workflow editor.

Ilya