This is probably related to the galaxy version currently available by
default in the cloud -- it's significantly out of date.  We froze updates
to the base volume pending a new Cloudman release (that shouldn't be too
much longer in development).

You should be able to update the galaxy installation for your cluster to
the latest -stable and try again.

-Dannon

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Joachim Jacob | VIB | <joachim.ja...@vib.be