From: Jennifer Jackson [mailto:j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 6:18 PM
To: Sun, Wenping [USA]
Cc: galaxy-u...@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [External] Re: [galaxy-user] Question on galaxy data visualization

Hello Kathryn,

Trackster is the primary data visualization tool and can be accessed by
clicking on the mini graph icon within a dataset:

[cid:image001.png@01CE5244.3D2016D0]

or by going to "Visualization" in the upper menu bar and starting a new track
browser.
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Learn#Visualization

If you are interested, for certain datasets, the icon will also offer other
graphing tools and tools that prepare data to be visualized. The tool group
"Motif Tools" has a sequence logo generator, and the groups " NGS: QC and
manipulation" and " BEDTools" have more graphing tools.

Hopefully this helps,

Jen
Galaxy team