Hi,

I was contemplating setting up a galaxy master node on a aws instance but
executing the workflows on an internal SGE cluster. I am not yet very
familiar with galaxy so wanted to ask whether this is feasible (i.e. the
API would support it). Any advice/recommendation is most welcome.

many thanks,
Nick