Hi Neil

Just double checking: Have you looked at the list of 'Saved Histories'? For each user, you probably have several histories called 'Unnamed history' and one of them may contain the data you uploaded previously.

Whenever you log out and log in as a different user, a new, empty history called 'Unnamed history' is created.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf