Hi Greg & Dave,

I just tried to upload an update to my Blast2GO wrapper on the Test Tool Shed,
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go

This gave the following error, also note typo sucessfully [sic] -> successfully.

Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request

Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:98 in decorator
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.upload:122 in upload
>>  self.upload_tar( trans, repository, tar, uploaded_file, upload_point,
>> remove_repo_files_not_in_tar, commit_message, new_repo_alert )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.upload:326 in upload_tar
>>  undesirable_files_removed )
Module tool_shed.util.commit_util:116 in handle_directory_changes
>>  for undesirable_dir in undesirable_dirs:
NameError: global name 'undesirable_dirs' is not defined