Hi Greg,

Do you guys have a rough plan for when inter-ToolShed dependencies
will be supported?

I've been using the Test Tool Shed to validate tools before uploading
them to the main Tool Shed - this uncovers things like omitted test
files which I don't find locally since I'm testing in-situ.

Right now the single biggest class of test failures amongst my tools on
the Test Tool Shed is a missing dependencies on the blast_datatypes
repository: http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/blast_datatypes

As a short term measure, could the dev team upload blast_datatypes
to the Test Tool Shed as well please (and give me write access)? Then
thanks to the recent change in [1] I can reference the dependency
without explicitly naming the Tool Shed.

If you can do it in a way that preserves the same revision history can
change set hashes even better - then I can replace this:

<repository toolshed="http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu";
name="blast_datatypes" owner="devteam"
changeset_revision="f9a7783ed7b6" />

with:

<repository name="blast_datatypes" owner="devteam"
changeset_revision="f9a7783ed7b6" />

and can use the same repository_dependencies.xml file on both Tool
Sheds. If preserving the hashes isn't possible, I'll use the new [2]
'latest revision' ability instead:

<repository name="blast_datatypes" owner="devteam" />

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/842a78530fcd87670198d55d96d9adbdfc53483e
[2]
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/35de5a8a928bf63fd5de3d1ec066097602acf235