Dear list,

I recently updated our local Galaxy to galaxy-dist (version
9320:47ddf167c9f1, May 1st 2013). I noticed that the lock preventing new
jobs dispatching in "Manage jobs" of the admin panel is missing. Is this a
new feature? Or am I having problem with my configuration?

If this is indeed a Galaxy update, is there any other way to lock the job
queue in Galaxy?

Thanks,
Leon

--