Hi,

On 21.05.2013 18:06, Dannon Baker wrote:
This interaction is pretty clunky right now (I've made a trello card for
improving it:
https://trello.com/c/eu8XiJLK.

Two options right now are:

1) Import (on main) each workflow you want to copy to your local instance, and
generate the regular
download link for import.  (Download or Export in the workflow menu, once
you've imported it)

I wanted to avoid that since I have to import more then one workflow.

2) Munge the URLs yourself -- all accessible workflows are available for
download via
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/workflow/export_to_file?id=<workflow_id>

But how do I get the workflow_id? For example for the workflow
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/gm2123/w/cloudmap-unmapped-mutant-workflow-no-candidates

what would the workflow_id be?
(I tried "cloudmap-unmapped-mutant-workflow-no-candidates" but this did not
work.)

regards, Andreas

-Dannon

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Andreas Kuntzagk
<andreas.kuntz...@mdc-berlin.de
<mailto:andreas.kuntz...@mdc-berlin.de>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I want to make workflows published on usegalaxy.org <http://usegalaxy.org>
available for users
    on our local instance. How do I do this?

    regards, Andreas

    --
    Andreas Kuntzagk

    SystemAdministrator

    Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the
    Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular Medicine
    Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

    http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/__bimsb/BIMSB_groups/Dieterich