I actually fixed the problem by not setting the cookie prefix in the ini file.
Weird.

Sincerely,
Michael E. Cotterell

Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, University of Georgia
Instructor of Record, Graduate RA & TA, University of Georgia
mepcotter...@gmail.com (mailto:mepcotter...@gmail.com)
mepc...@uga.edu (mailto:mepc...@uga.edu)
m...@cs.uga.edu (mailto:m...@cs.uga.edu)
http://michaelcotterell.com/