Hi all,

    I want to include a new tool to galaxy. The tool is written in C++. How
do I write the xml file to execute a cpp program?  The tool that I am
trying to integrate is    https://code.google.com/p/bedtools/

I have the class file to be executed and the command to execute it. For
example,

'IntersectBed' is my class file. The command to execute it is
    $intersectBed
-a reads.bed -b genes.bed   (reads.bed and genes.bed are input files
provided by the user)

How should I write the <command> tag in the xml file so as to execute the
above command? Since C++ is complied as opposed to Python which is
interpreted, I am not sure how to write the <command> tag.

I am a newbie. I appreciate any guidance offered!

Thanks,
VJ.