Hi Greg,

I think it would be useful to be a little more inclusive on the
Tool Shed listing "Latest revision: installation errors" and
include repositories with tools missing tests, e.g.

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/2d4757de6180

Some of the BLAST+ tools don't yet have tests (since they
require functionality not yet supported), but at that revision
at least there is also an installation error - which we're
discussing here:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-May/014795.html

On a related point, it would be good to have the RSS feeds
mention installation errors.