On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Peter Cock wrote:
> > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Greg Von Kuster wrote:
> >> Peter wrote:
> >> I've copied the blast_datatypes from the main tool shed to the test
> >> tool shed with all history in tact.  See
> >>
> >> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/devteam/blast_datatypes
> >>

> > Great, I'm trying that now here:
> >
> > http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/9ef0d4ecb9d5
> >
> > http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr/bf634ebee84c
> >
> > http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/2d4757de6180
>
> Hi Greg (& Dave),
>
> Thanks for Dave for fixing the missing test results issue,
> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-May/014791.html
>
> I can now see the effect the dependency change had -
> unfortunately the blast_datatypes install seems to be
> unsuccessful, but I am not seeing a helpful error from
> the Tool Shed tests.

Hi Greg,

Something is still amiss with this dependency and/or the Tool
Shed display. These two are currently listed under "Latest revision:
installation errors" but don't show any errors or test failures:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr/482b7f4d3587

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/c4f503750a44

On other hand, this third tool with the blast_datatypes dependency
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/f3a61c2cf309
fails with a known issue:
https://trello.com/card/-/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/801

I'm not seeing any similar issue with the ncbi_blast_plus suite:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/bb81d3afa28d

Regards,