On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> The issue was the same as before, an earlier repository in
> the list took longer than 1800 seconds to compile tool
> dependencies, so the testing framework canceled the
> install and test process. I've added that repository to
> the exclude list, and implemented a framework to install
> and test a single repository in the same environment as
> is used for the nightly test runs. I have also run that
> framework on the clinod repository, and you should
> now see relevant test results.
>
>    --Dave B.

Thanks Dave - more isolation between the testing of each
repository sounds wise. The good news is I got a useful
error from clinod over night which I hope to have fixed (it
seems your cluster nodes only have 4 cores and the tool
refused to run when I told it to use 8 threads).

The bad news is I still don't see any test error or install error
from this repository using the blast_datatypes dependency -
does this need its tests to be manually rerun (e.g. I could
upload a dummy change)?:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr/482b7f4d3587

As noted before, my other tools using the blast_datatypes
dependency are giving useful error messages:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/f3a61c2cf309
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/bb81d3afa28d

Regards,