On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> I have implemented a system that will explicitly exclude a defined list
of
>> repositories from the testing framework, so your repositories' tests
should
>> now be running.
>>
>>    --Dave B.
>
> Looks good - and now I have some more errors to sort out :)

Hi Dave,

I'm guessing you need to black-list a few more repositories as I'm
again seeing missing test results, e.g.

------------------

On the test Tool Shed page for this revision I see nothing at all
about the tests for clinod:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/04aed2f80910
Functional test results for changeset revision 04aed2f80910 of clinod
0 tests passed, 0 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

The RSS entry is cryptic - either tests didn't run at all (due to something
timing out elsewhere in the test suite), or there was an installation error
perhaps?

-----------------

This one is different - there is a minimal test result output but with
no test results or install failures shown:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr

<quote>

 Automated tool test results

   Tool test results
    Automated test environment
   *Time tested:* ~ 13 hours ago *System:* Linux 3.0.0-1-amd64 *
Architecture:* x86_64 *Python version:* 2.7.2+ *Galaxy revision:* *Galaxy
database version:* *Tool shed revision:* 9872:31714646a7b4 *Tool shed
database version:* 19 *Tool shed mercurial version:* 2.2.3

</quote>

Regards,