Hi, galaxy community:

I’ve set up a local galaxy for our institute, one thing that our users kept
complaining is that when dealing with several dozens of datasets, it became
hard to find a certain data.

I’m wondering is there a way to organize data in history? Say, organizing
datasets in folders just like the file arrangement in the shared data
library..

Thank you all for your help.

Best Regards,

John Wu