Hi Everyone!

I have been selected to work on the eQTL pipeline and visualisation for the
Galaxy Project as part of the Google Summer of Code 2013 (
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013)

I am pursuing my fourth year of undergraduate studies at Indian Institute
of Technology Bombay(http://www.iitb.ac.in/). My areas of interest are
broadly Bioinformatics and of lately I have been working on NGS problems.

I have created a blog here : http://galaxy-gsoc2013.blogspot.com/ . The
first post should be up soon.

My proposal is  here :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/saketkc/51001.
I would love to know your suggestions/comments.

I am relatively new to Galaxy, and some of my questions in the process
might be elementary, so kindly bear with it :)

Thanks

Saket Choudhary