Hey Dannon,

Thanks for the link, I saw that you had moved some cards to a CloudMan
board but I was never able to find it. Could you enable comments for
non-board members like the Galaxy Development Trello allows? You know
I have a compulsion to  comment on everything Galaxy related anywhere
on the Internet.

-John