Hi,

I had storage utilisation of +60% and two days ago I decided to remove a
large chunk of my data. I did this by clicking on the "delete" links for
each of these datasets. Today I've logged in and see that my storage
utilisation hasn't changed. Is there anything else that I need to do to
free up the storage?

many thanks,
Nick