Hi Saket,
I haven't looked at this but I noticed the following advice on their web
site:

If you want to call PANAMA directly from python, just take a look at the
PANAMA function inpanama.core.run.

Do you have a plan for representing the required incoming expression and
snp matrices in Galaxy?
AFAIK they need to be from the same subjects - so probably need some
thought to make it optimal for a biologist user....

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444