Hi John,

One more problem with multifile upload - when I display a workflow which
includes multi upload tool, I get:

Module workflow_run_mako:476 in render_row_for_param
>>  <http://140.79.7.98/workflow/run?id=f597429621d6eb2b>
>> __M_writer(unicode(param.get_label()))
AttributeError: 'UploadDataset' object has no attribute 'get_label'

Ok, I see that UploadDataset class is derived from Group, not ToolParameter. So
I tried to add get_label() to the Group class, which returns some string.  But
then I get:

Module workflow_run_mako:476 in render_row_for_param
>>  <http://140.79.7.98/workflow/run?id=f597429621d6eb2b>
>> __M_writer(unicode(param.get_label()))
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

Here my knowledge of Galaxy ends and I need some help please.

-Alex