On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM,  <alex.khassa...@csiro.au> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> One more problem with multifile upload – when I display a workflow which
> includes multi upload tool, I get:
>
> Module workflow_run_mako:476 in render_row_for_param
>>>  __M_writer(unicode(param.get_label()))
> AttributeError: 'UploadDataset' object has no attribute 'get_label'
>
> Ok, I see that UploadDataset class is derived from Group, not ToolParameter.
> So I tried to add get_label() to the Group class, which returns some string.
> But then I get:
>
> Module workflow_run_mako:476 in render_row_for_param
>>>  __M_writer(unicode(param.get_label()))
> TypeError: 'str' object is not callable
>
> Here my knowledge of Galaxy ends and I need some help please.

Hi Alex,

I guess from the Python exception that you didn't create a method
called get_label, but a property or attribute perhaps? Try this at the
python prompt and you'll get the same TypeError:

>>> "hello"()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

I would have added a get_label method to the class using something
like this:

class UploadDataset(...):
    def get_label(self):
       return "Uploaded stuff"