John,

Is there a way to hide an entire section (not just make it greyed out) using
the most recent galaxy-dist?

I'm investigating the pull request you linked to, and it looks interesting, but
is it compatible with galaxy-dist (it's on the bitbucket page for
galaxy-central)?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Michael E. Cotterell

Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, University of Georgia
Instructor of Record, Graduate RA & TA, University of Georgia
mepcotter...@gmail.com (mailto:mepcotter...@gmail.com)
mepc...@uga.edu (mailto:mepc...@uga.edu)
m...@cs.uga.edu (mailto:m...@cs.uga.edu)
http://michaelcotterell.com/