Hi,
I want to select a date from a calender in my tool, but I think that it's not
possible in the xml. I was looking for some examples with xml, javascript and
jquery but I could not do what I wanted. My code is:

<tool id="idPlot" name="Plot">
<command interpreter="bash">r_wrapper.sh $script_file</command>
<inputs>
<param name="arg1" type="text" value="" label="Data 1"/>
<param name="arg2" type="text" value="" label="Data 2"/>

</inputs>
<configfiles>
<configfile name="script_file">
pv1 = "$arg1"
pv2 = "$arg2"
pdf("${out_file1}")
source("/home/ramao/Galaxy-ES/tools/my_tools/modelo.R")
devname=dev.off()
</configfile>
</configfiles>

<outputs>
<data format="pdf" name="out_file1"/>
</outputs>
</tool>

I want that when I click in the input area the tool, it shows a calender to me
select the date.

Is this possible? With javascript? Or what?

Thanks