Hello,

I try to connect my local instance of Galaxy to IGV but I receive this error message : *server redirected too many times (20)* I can see the IGV link in my dataset and I can open IGV thought my local instance but my dataset is not found.

Here is modifiactions of my local instance:
* My httpd.conf file has the location match added :
|      <LocationMatch ^/galaxy/display_application/[a-zA-Z0-9]+/igv.*>|
|                RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER igv_disp...@toulouse.inra.fr|
|                Satisfy Any|
|                Order deny,allow|
|                Allow from all|
|        </LocationMatch>|
* IGV is setted up as a display application in my local instance:
|<display file="igv/bam.xml" />
|* I new RewriteRule is now added in my httpd.conf file :
RewriteRule ^/galaxy/display_application/[a-zA-Z0-9]+/igv_bam/web_link_main/[a-zA-Z0-9]+/data/galaxy_[a-zA-Z0-9]+.bam /path/to/my/galaxy/database/files/$1 [L]

Do you have any idea ?
Could you please help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Maman