Hello,

I upgraded to the latest version running: hg pull and then hg update.

When trying to stop and start galaxy I got the following message:

$ galaxy stop

Stopping galaxy... No PID file exists in paster.pid

done.

$ galaxy start

Starting galaxy...

Entering daemon mode

...done.

But the galaxy status remains 'stopped'. Same happens when running restart
to the server.

Do you know what is the problem and how to overcome it?

Thanks

Karen