Hi,
I have a question about the tool "Profile Annotations" in the Operate on
Genomic Intervals.

I am trying to install this tool on the galaxy, but when I run the program, it
shows this error message:
AssertionError: Configuration error: Table directory is missing
(/g/funcgen/galaxy/tool-data/annotation_profiler/dm3)
What files should I provide in
/g/funcgen/galaxy/tool-data/annotation_profiler/dm3 ?

Does any one knows where i can download the annotation profiles or how I
generate them?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,
Shu-Yi