Anna,

Try following these steps:

(1) Make your history accessible (Share or Publish --> Make History Accessible
by Link).
(2) Export your history again; make sure to wait until you can use the URL to
download a .gz file of your history.
(3) Try importing it via URL to the Huttenhower Lab Galaxy.

Let us know if you have any problems.

Best,
J.