Hello,

I am trying to understand how the upload.py file works. I have already spent a
long time trying to figure this out, but I just cannot at all understand where,
for example, a pasted text input is saved. Let's say, for example, I wanted to
make any pasted text input all caps. Where would I put .upper?

Thank you,
Daniel Gorelik