Hi guys,

I got this working for a while, I have this in
/misc/local/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/rules/200_runners.py:

def default_runner(user_email):
    username = user_email.split("@")[0]
    return "drmaa://-V -pe batch 8 -A %s/" % username

But lately user_email has started being passed in as None.

Any ideas what might be causing that?  Nothing has changed that I know of.

Thanks,

Greg