> Hello,
> After the latest update of Galaxy I saw that the cuffdiff wrapper is for
> version 2.0. I updated the $PATH to cuffdiff v. 2.0.2 but when I run cuffdiff
> in Galaxy I get the following error:
> Error running cuffdiff. cuffdiff: /lib64/libz.so.1: no version information
> available (required by cuffdiff)
> cuffdiff: unrecognized option '--library-norm-method'
> cuffdiff v1.3.0 (3022)
>
> What else do I need to define inorder to run the latest version of cuffdiff.

This depends on your setup. If you're running Galaxy under a particular user,
you may have to update that user's $PATH. If you're running on a cluster,
you'll need to ensure that the submission script uses the correct $PATH.

If you provide more details on your set up, it may be possible to provide
additional insight/suggestions for your problem.

Best,
J.