Hello,

Several people in our lab would like to download all of their histories from
their respective Galaxy accounts. We tried to download them using the following
steps:

Select "Export to File"

Copy the provided link and paste into WGet.exe program as follows:

wget.exe --no-check-certificate
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/history/export_archive?id=e0b0f57abd62f2aa -O
F:\Galaxy\Ryan\rnd003bucknell.edu\Cattle_seq.galaxy

However, we seem to be getting an error on all files from all of their accounts
and no files are being saved. See below for cmd prompt output.

Resolving main.g2.bx.psu.edu... 128.118.250.4
Connecting to main.g2.bx.psu.edu|128.118.250.4|:443... connected.
WARNING: cannot verify main.g2.bx.psu.edu's certificate, issued by `/C=US/O=Inte
rnet2/OU=InCommon/CN=InCommon Server CA':
  Self-signed certificate encountered.
WARNING: certificate common name `bigsky.bx.psu.edu' doesn't match requested hos
t name `main.g2.bx.psu.edu'.
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: `C:/Users/RDoan/Documents/Lab_Files/Analysis_Programs/Galaxy/test.txt

Is this the correct method to download histories or is there a better solution?

Thank you for your help!
Ryan