Dear galaxy developers,
When I use the EMBOSS tool:
trimest<https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/tool_runner?tool_id=toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/emboss_5/EMBOSS%3A%20trimest102/5.0.0>,
 Trim poly-A tails off EST sequences , within galaxy
The sequences names in the fasta output file comes out without their beginning,
for instance:
>gi|259479195|dbj|AB491800.1|Brachionusplicatilisstt3mRNAforoligosaccharytransferaseSTT3subunithomolog,partialcds
Will be shortened into:
>AB491800.1|Brachionusplicatilisstt3mRNAforoligosaccharytransferaseSTT3subunithomolog,partialcds
How can I keep the beginning of the sequence names? Am I doing something wrong?
Many thanks for your help
Inbar

        Inbar Plaschkes
        Bioinformatics Core Facility