Hi Jens, the toolfactory (install from the admin menu - it's in the main
toolshed) allows admin users to paste and run arbitrary R scripts.

Yes, there are serious security issues exposing unrestricted scripting! So
the toolfactory only works for admin users and should never be installed on
public/production instance but you can generate a new Galaxy tool from your
script once it runs correctly, in a toolshed compatible format.
Once installed from a toolshed, the generated tools are ordinary Galaxy
tools with normal Galaxy security.
For gory details see https://bitbucket.org/fubar/galaxytoolfactory