Thanks for the hint - that may be due to the fact that mercurial as package only comes via a repository dating back to SLES 11 SP1 - there seems to be no newer one. I just looked up the version: instead of current v2.6.2 it's v1.0.2 (!) On the other hand I'm glad that this reads like it does not affect galaxy. btw: just started the server up, no complains yet.