Hi Jordi

Have you looked into using "Data Libraries", see:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Libraries

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Uploading%20Library%20Files

Your anonymous users can then select any of the prepared data sets (via the 'Shared Data' tab), and easily import them into their histories without data duplication.

Regards, Hans