Dear all,

When running Simulate (version 1.0.0)I am missing a graph in the initial
display.  Is this a bug or is it my instance problem.  On a side note, when
running Simulate I found out that if you don't place parameters in
"Frequency/ies for minor allele:" and "Detection thresholds:" the job will
fail.  It would be nice to indicate that those parameters are a must for
running the tool.

Thank you,
--Ricardo Perez