Hi Jean-François,

The index issues preventing a new instance from starting are resolved in
the stable branch of galaxy-central; if you pull updates from that branch
you should be able to start a new instance.  While the instance will start
and run, there are other peculiarities I still need to resolve and I'd
really recommend using postgres for a new instance at this time if you're
at all able to do so.

-Dannon