Lee;
Glad the capitalization role change got things working smoothly for permissions.

> I guess one more question for today.  Our lab will be taking care of all
> library preps and so we want to simplify and remove a few options including
> Multiplexing/barcodes, library construction, and library validation.  Where
> would I change that in nglims?  I can't seem to hack it in the yaml
> file.

There is some rudimentary support for modifying this by changing the
YAML configuration in tool-data/nglims.yaml. After you edit the file you
need to re-update the database with the new form definitions using:

   python scripts/nglims/add_ng_defaults.py universe_wsgi.ini

It's a little hacky in terms of configuration, but hopefully that will
get you what you need. Thanks much,
Brad