Hello,

I have reinstalled cufflinks from source and now I get a new error. I am
using the Cuffdiff wrapper (version 0.0.6) and cufflinks-2.1.1. The boxes
come back green but there is no output and there is a message in the
standard error box.

Error running cuffdiff. [21:34:00] Loading reference annotation.
Warning: No conditions are replicated, switching to 'blind' dispersion method
[21:34:12] Inspecting maps and determining fragment length distributions.
'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::thread_resource_error>
>'
  what():  boost::thread_resource_error: Resource temporarily unavailable

WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error loading datatype with
extension 'blastxml': 'module' object has no attribute 'BlastXml'
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error loading datatype with
extension 'wsf': 'module' object has no attribute 'wsf'
WARNING:galaxy.datatypes.registry:Error appending sniffer for datatype
'galaxy.datatypes.xml:BlastXml' to sniff_order: 'module' object has no
attribute 'BlastXml'

Thankyou,

-Rob