After using tools to convert a SAM to a BAM file, I am trying to filter the
BAM pileup. However, the filter BAM tool is not picking up on the dataset
that I just created. It should show up under 10 column pileup, but an error
message is saying "History does not include a dataset of the required
format/build". Could you provide any insight into this?

Thanks,
Andrew