On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> It turns out that the automated functional testing framework was not
> actually running. I suggest having a look in the morning, and if there are
> still any missing test results, I'll get them resolved then.
>
>    --Dave B.

Thanks Dave,

That has made a difference but there are still a couple of
issues here - at least in my current browser (Safari):

>> Here is the current list of my failing repositories from the Test
>> Tool Shed,
>>
>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/f3a61c2cf309
>> - can see test failure, good.

No change, good.

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/392279f2e120
>> - shows one passing test (which is odd, where is the failure?)

Improved, says there are test failures, but the arrow section fails
to expand with any details. Could this just be a slow connection
issue?

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss/26ce6e046040
>> - no test results visible

Tests have passed now :)

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira_assembler/da604cc07658
>> - can see test failure, good.

No change, good.

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/nlstradamus/2be36fa7565e
>> - some test results visible, but no failures

No change, bad. As above, the arrow/section for the failing test
does not expand.

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_rename/44b2e489e26f
>> - no test results visible

Can see test failures, good.

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/tmhmm_and_signalp/4cd848c5590b
>> - no test results visible (strange, should be skipping the tests, so
>>     why is this listed as failing?)

No change, bad.

>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/venn_list/51fe47a5a803
>> - can see test failure, good.