I've tried updating a couple of times to the latest stable release and each
time I find that I can no longer see my saved histories.  Roll back my machine
to an earlier snapshot and it is fine.  The thing that may be different about
our system is that we're using Apache authentication rather than using the
built in accounts.  Nothing about the apache install has changed, just do the
update to the June release, start it, run the manage_db.sh upgrade and restart
(database is on postgres by the way) and then saved histories is empty and
creating new histories never populates the list either.  I would like to
upgrade since the previous release had issues with sending BAM files to UCSC
which this update has fixed.

Maybe it's related to the upgraded SQLAlchemy?

Shane

--
For urgent cases, contact supp...@biomatters.com

Dr Shane Sturrock