Howdy,

One of our users is running the eXpress package under NGS: RNA
Analysis -> eXpress -- galaxy/dist/tools/ngs_rna/express_wrapper.*

I noticed the syntax for express_wrapper.xml has the following:
     <requirement type="binary">eXpress</requirement>
any reason why it was set to that, as opposed to:
     <requirement type="package">eXpress</requirement>

In our setup, we need to source the env.sh file for express to setup
the correct environmental variables. Changing from binary to package
has not solved this and re-running the job never sources our env.sh
file.

What am I doing wrong?

My tool dependency directory looks like so:
   galaxy/dist/tool_dependency/eXpress/
   |---default --> 1.3.0
   |----1.3.0/env.sh

Thanks,